Easter Bunny Artist

Happy Thursday everyone!  I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog today and I'm going to be watercoloring a digital image using some ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers.
With Easter only a few weeks away, I thought I would build a scene using some of the fun images from the "Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle".  This is digital bundle is a great investment!  It has 4 bunny images along with all kinds of Easter accessories.

So join me at my crafty desk and find out how I watercolored this adorable digital image...


Here's my card once again...


Isn't that bunny adorable?

Don't forget to check out all the fun digital stamps for sale in the Gerda Steiner Designs shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs (Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle)
cardstock:  Strathmore (Bristol Smooth)
inks: ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers

No comments:

 
09 10