Snowy Snouts

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you’re planning to do a little creating this weekend.  I’m going to sure try!

I thought I would make a card with fun feature on the front… a shaker!  My card features the Christmas Corgis and also Grandma’s Snowflakes.


This gate fold card is held closed with embedded magnets. It’s the one thing that I don’t like about gate folds – they like to flap open all the time.

Here’s the inside flap of my card…

Make sure you check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders have created for you today…
Stacy Morgan  -- go here next!

PLUS… Marcella has a Black Friday special for you! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you’ve enjoyed celebrating this week and are ready to create with all the fun new crafty goodies you’re purchasing!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Christmas Corgis, Grandma’s Snowflakes)
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 White, 65# White), Copic X-Press It (White), Stampin’ Up! (Real Red), DCWV (Silver Foil)
Dies: Spellbinders (Circles), Honey Bee Designs (Globe & Ornament Shaker Tag)
Inks: Distress Oxides (Blueprint Sketch, Faded Jeans), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Versamark
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous! (White Detail)
TwineCatherine Pooler Designs (Silver Cord)
Micro Beads: Martha Stewart (Silver)
Other: Making Memories (Mica Flakes)

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally, this is SO adorable! Your sweet little Corgis are so perfectly colored, and it's a shaker card -- woohoo! (I still have not made one...but one of these days...I have all I need...lots of shaker things...haha!). Anyway, I love the Grandma's Snowflakes and how beautifully the blue background is...stunning! And how clever to add magnets inside. I'm with you about that part of gate-fold cards. I may have to try that too. Always inspiring, my sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

 
09 10