Christmas Card Series: Day 5 ~ Birdie Tag Cards

Howdy all!  Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family!  Hope you’ve had a wonderful day celebrating.

Today is Day 5 of my Christmas Card Series of 2018.  These two cards feature some cute little tags with feathered friends on them!

Grab a cup of something soothing and meet me at my desk…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEPQLVX3VLo

Here are my two critter creations once again for you…



I hope I’ve inspired you to create on some fun little tags for your next holiday cards.

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Purple Onion Designs (Feather & Birdie, Mabel, Holiday Wishes Sentiment), Honey Bee Stamps (Flakey Friends)
ink:  Versafine (Black Onyx), Versamark, Catherine Pooler Designs (Rockin’ Red), ZIG Real Brush Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Bristol (Smooth Watercolor Paper)
embossing powder:  Emerald Creek (Aroma - Spiced Candy)
dies: WPlus9 (Timeless Tags 2)
tool: Scor-Buddy
twine: Recollections
other: Liquid Applique

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Ally, what an ADORABLE birdie tag card! I love Purple Onion images, and you've made these so sweet! Love the design, and what a fabulous "sky" you've created!! Hugs and love! xoxo

 
09 10