Digital Delight!

Happy Thursday everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends out there!

Today I finally get to announce that I am one of the newest Digital Designers for Gerda Steiner Designs!

I’m over on the GSD blog today sharing a quick video tutorial on coloring with Copics.

Come on over and check it out HERE.

Here’s a little sneak peek for you…

Thanks for dropping by!  I hope to have my Day 5 of my Christmas Card Series for 2018 up later this afternoon.

PLUS don’t forget about all the fabulous Black Friday Sales going on right now at some of my favorite shops…

Gerda Steiner Designs 


Power Poppy 

30% OFF your entire order with code STOCKUP30
Offer starts Friday, November 23 at 12:01am and ends Sunday, Nov 25 CST at midnight
Includes all in-stock stamps, dies, and digis, while supplies last.


Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps

My Favorite Things


Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Congratulations, they are very lucky to have you. Your skills will highlight their stamps to perfection. Well done.

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations, Ally! You are perfect for them, and they are truly very blessed to have you. Your coloring will really shine with their images along with your creativity for design! Loved your video!! Hugs and love! xoxo

 
09 10