Scrap 'N Stamp ~ Soar with Creativity Blog Hop **PRIZE**

Welcome to the Scrap 'N Stamp Soar with Creativity Blog Hop!

Today's card features some amazing Prism Studio products found in the shop right now!

If you happened upon my blog and you'd like to start at the beginning, head to the Scrap 'N Stamp blog RIGHT HERE.

You should have come from Kate's YouTube video, right here.

I wanted to use the gorgeous "Canada Jay & Cedar Waxwing" Layering Dies but I wanted to showcase them in a different manner to show off another way to use you dies!  So I grabbed another cool Prism Studios product, the "Alpine Lake Scene" Layering Dies to create a scene.

I first cut a piece of Solar White Ultra-Smooth Prism Studio White cardstock using the "Stitched Rectangles Dies" and then I die cut the Canada Jay die from within the stitched rectangle.

Next I die cut all the pieces I wanted to use from the "Alpine Lake Scene Dies", including the large mountain, the mountain landscape and the tree line.

I used a variety of blue Copic Markers and my Copic Air Brush System to airbrush my pieces.  I even used one of the mountain landscape shapes to mask off another mountain on the whiter mountain layer.  I used some strokes of marker to add some more details to the water.  To create stars, I used my White Gel Pen to add them to the sky.

I used my Versamark ink pad and dabbed it randomly around my card base allowing my Gold Embossing Powder to stick and then be heat set.

I popped my rectangle up on top of my mountain scene with some foam tape and then adhered it to the card base.

To finish off my card, I added a sentiment tag to the top right corner of the card.


If you see anything you love along the way make sure to check out our sale this weekend.  CLICK the image above to check out the shop!

Now for the GIVEAWAY details...

 GIVEAWAY DETAILS!!

  1.  Hop along and LEAVE A COMMENT on each designers blog post.
  2.  A WINNER will be chosen by each designer along the hop to receive a $50 gift certificate to the store.
  3. Winners will posted on the Scrap 'N Stamp blog in late February.  Good luck!

I am at the end of today's blog hop!

Thanks for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!

~ Ally ~

 

13 comments:

Carrianne said...

Breathtaking! I really love how you created your card. The blue looks amazing! You color beautifully!! Love the gold around the base. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece and details on another way to use dies. I will give it a try!

Tara Nixon Cox said...

This card is crazy good, girl… wish I came up with the idea and will definitely be borrowing it ;)

bluemoon said...

Wow! Gorgeous card and such a unique idea. Luv it!

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, you are so creative. I have never thought to do something like this. I am going to try it now! I have a lot of really cool papers (no pun intended---snow...) that would look great peeking from behind a great die cut outline. Thanks for the amazing idea.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome design! I love the technique you used and the colors! Beautiful card!

Tina Wetzel said...

I love this card. So creative & inspirational 💕.

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I never would have thought to do this!

nora kabban said...

this card is stunning! it's so beautiful i keep staring at it!

Anne L-H said...

I love how you came up with using the negative part of the die cut bird to create a lovely scene - what a great idea!! Thanks for sharing Ally :)

Donna T. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.....love it.

Margaret said...

Love the design behind the die cut. Cleverly done

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the wilderness scene in the negative space of this die! Very striking.

 
09 10