Sweet November Stamps ~ Kitty Cuddles

Happy Hump Day!  Today I'm sharing another fun card using the brand new recent clear stamp "Kitty Cuddles - Sully" from Sweet November Stamps.

To begin today's card I used The Stamp Market's "Postage Stamps Cover Die".  I masked off all 4 rectangles and stamped the 2 pet pairings from the "Kitty Cuddles - Sully" stamp set inside the apposing rectangles.  I stamped out masks for each one, fussy cut them and applied them over the images.


Next I took two pretty pink Distress Oxides, "Saltwater Taffy" and "Abandoned Coral" and inked up the rectangles.  I even used the "Abandoned Coral" ink to stamp on some of the pet accessories in the empty rectangles.

Next I peeled off the masks and colored up each of my little scenes.


I inked up my card base with "Twisted Citron" and a bit of "Mowed Lawn" Distress Oxides to make the panel pop.  Then I added foam tape the back of the panel and adhered it the card front.

Who can resist a kitty stamp set!?!

Have a great of the week everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10