Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Love of Metallics

Today I'm over at StampNation posting a brand new Weekend Challenge!

This weekend's challenge is to use something metallic on your card.

I began today's card by die cutting the "Cosmic Cover Plate Die" from some mirrored silver cardstock. Before placing my silver die cut on my card base, I inked it up with a soft layer of Cotton Candy ink.

Next I used my foiling system and foiled up one of the "Rectangle Frames Hot Foil Plates" using some Silver Foil and also the "With All My Love" sentiments from the "Joyful Thanks Hot Foil Plates".  I used the coordinating dies to cut out my sentiment.

Then I die cut an oval from the rectangular panel using the "Nested Ovals Dies".

Then I took some Silver ink and stamped out the large floral from the "Corner Swag Floral" stamp set and colored it in using Copic Markers.  I die cut it out and adhered it and the sentiment on the card front with a messy nest of silver thread.

Lots and lots of metallic elements on this card for sure!

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10