Sweet November Stamps ~ Miss Rainbow Fairy

Happy Sunday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card using the brand new digital stamp "Rainbow Fairy" from Sweet November Stamps.

To begin today's card I printed out my card front with the sweet "Rainbow Fairy" and the darling "Starla" unicorn.

I also printed off masks for my fairy character.  I fussy cut it out and added it over top of the image.  Then I stamped the landscape from the "Background Builder: Harvest Cottages" across the top of the card panel.


I colored up the entire image using Copic Markers.  I had quite a time trying to build the background so it took on some depth.

I had a ball coloring in rainbows though!!


For a finishing touch, I added some White Gel Pen dots to the Fairy's rainbow, cheeks and her dress.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great of the week everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10