Craft Roulette ~ BEE My Valentine?

Happy Sunday!!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  Today's card is this past week's entry for Craft Roulette.  This will be my 58th submission.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: Easel Card
  • Colors: Quiet (lots of soft, subtle colors)
  • Element: Sweets (bee is holding a chocolate box)
  • Random: Bokeh (there's hexagon & circle bokeh in the background)

So this week's card features the adorable little bear bee from Purple Onion Designs called "Love, Brownie Bear".

I began my card by stamping my bee bear in Rich Cocoa Memento ink.  I used some softer Copic Marker colors to color in my little critter's image.  Then I fussy cut him out.

I used the Honey Bee stamps (how appropriate!) die "Hexagon CP: Top Layer" and cut out a piece of cardstock to use as a stencil.  I used it with some CP Pink Champagne ink to add that to my card front panel.  Then I took the Studio Katia "Confetti Stencil" to add some additional circle images using the same pink ink to the front.


To finish off my card I die cut out 2 sizes of "Sentiment Banner Die" from CP for the outside and the inside of my easel card.  I used 2 fun sentiments from the "Love Sentiments" from Purple Onion Designs.

Plus a few pink "Scranton Sequins" as a shiny, final touch!

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us every Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode! Hope you'll join us tomorrow evening!

Hope you have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10