StampNation ~ Peace & Joy

Today over at StampNation, we have a brand new weekend challenge.  This week's challenge is create a card with a non-traditional Christmas colors on a project.

So I chose to create a card using black, white with a touch of gold.


I began my card by die cutting my black focal panel using the new "Dots & Scallops Dies".

Then I white heat embossed all the beautiful pine boughs from the "Pinecone Greetings" stamp set.  Then I spattered it with gold paint.  I also backed the panel with some Gold mirrored cardstock.

Next I die cut a circle with my "Circles" die in black cardstock, then die cut the greeting inside that circle using the "Peace & Joy Die" and backing that with a circle of gold mirrored cardstock.  I also added a slightly larger circle of vellum behind that.  I popped the greeting on the front.

And voila!  A card using some non-traditional Christmas colors.

Over at StampNation this month, we are going to be having a StampNation exclusive Pajama Party!  Mark your calender's for December 13th at 7pm ET.

Come and join us over on StampNation for all the fun!  

Hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10