Sweet November Stamps ~ Cozy Penguin

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a merry card featuring some new digitals stamps from Sweet November Stamps!  

Today's card features the new "Cozy Penguin" digital stamps!

This cute little penguin comes with a cute pair of glasses too so I chose to use him.  I thought he needed a few friends too so I added the sweet little "Cozy Fall Critters", "Beckett Bear" and "Chandler Chipmunk". 

Today's card is this week's entry for Craft Roulette.  This will be my 54th submission.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: Postcard (The penguin is holding a postcard)
  • Colors: Florist Shop (lots of fun shop colors in there!)
  • Element: Globe(s) (snow globe)
  • Random: Abstract Blobs (Green ink blobs & water splatter/blobs)

Here's a little close up my little snow globe friend group...

To create the background, I blended Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks and then stamped some fun postal images and snowflakes all over the space.  I splattered it with Mowed Lawn ink and water to create the abstract blobs.

To finish off the card, I stamped a greeting from the "Cold Hands, Warm Heart" clear stamp set on the base of the snow globe.

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us almost every Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode!  There is still time to play for yesterday's episode. 

Good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10