Scrap 'N Stamp ~ Christmas Critters Blog Hop *PRIZE*

Welcome to the Scrap 'N Stamp Christmas Critter Blog Hop!

Today's card features the adorable puppy and kitty from the Colorado Crafts "All Is Bright" stamp set.

I stamped my image in some super light ink first on my Kona grey paper.  I used my Polychromos Pencils to then color up the little Christmas scene.


I trimmed my grey colored panel with my Prism Studio "Stitched Rectangles Die" and popped it on some fun "Tartan" patterned paper from Craft Consortium. 

I stamped the adorable greeting on the front using Catherine Pooler's "Rouge" ink to complete my card.

To celebrate our critter hop, Scrap 'N Stamp is having a SALE on CRITTERS!  The sale will run Dec. 1st to 7th.

CHECK OUT THE CRITTER SALE HERE!! 

Plus we also have a FREE GIFT with PURCHASE happening right now.  Purchase $50 or more from the shop (before shipping & taxes) and you get the "Happy Feet" stamp set from Colorado Crafts!

 

 GIVEAWAY DETAILS!!

  1.  Hop along and LEAVE A COMMENT on each designers blog post.
  2.  A WINNER will be chosen by each designer along the hop to receive a $50 gift certificate to the store.
  3. Winners will posted on the Scrap 'N Stamp blog on November 26th.  Good luck!

👉 NEXT BLOG:  Kia Gibson-Clapper

Thanks for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!

~ Ally ~

12 comments:

Geri S said...

Cute card! I love a blog for Christmas Critters - so many adorable choices! Thanks!

Mary-Anne V said...

This is such a cute card...that doggie is very good. Our puppy would be playing with the ornaments!

Beverly S. said...

I love how you stamped the image on gray cardstock with a light ink and used colored pencils! You have inspired me to try this! :) Adorable "holiday critters" card! Happy Holidays!!!!

Keight Krafts said...

I love that you used pencil crayons to colour your project. I can’t say that I have heard of Polychromos Pencils. This card turned out great

Carrianne said...

Such an adorable card! Love the puppy lying on his back as the cat just sits pretty. Great coloring with pencils. Thanks for sharing.

sharon g said...

Your coloring is AWESOME. And also AWE-some...awe....

Debbie said...

This is such a sweet card, I love it!

Creative Tara said...

So sweet! I love your coloring on the grey card base!

Donna T. said...

Love this dog and cat....so adorable.

cm said...

Such a sweet Christmas scene with the adorable puppy and kitty! Your colouring is fabulous, as always!
~carol

Sandi Lou said...

Love the cute sentiment and such chill pets! The coloring of the fur with the Polychromos Pencils is amazing.

Denise Bryant said...

Such a cute card! Love the kitty and pup!

 
09 10