Sweet November Stamps ~ A MerWee Christmas!

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a SEA-sonal card featuring some new digitals stamps from Sweet November Stamps!  Today's card features the new "A MerWee Christmas" digital stamps!

I started by pulling in lots of our new critters and accessories from this collection.  I have used "Griswold" the walrus, "McCallister" the octopus, both "Reindeer Seahorses", the cool "Seaweed Xmas Tree", the "Merwee Present #3" and the sweet little "Starfish" for my tree topper.

I began by coloring in the wavy background first, layering some aqua colored Copics.  Then I colored in all of my adorable sea creatures!

I colored everything with my Copic Markers.  I used my Copic Blender pen to create the bubbles all around my scene.

Hope you'll check out the Sweet November Stamps shop for all the sea creature fun!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10