Sweet November Stamps ~ The Nutcracker

Happy Hump Day!  Today I'm sharing another holiday card featuring some of our clear stamps released last month from Sweet November Stamps!  

Today's card features "The Nutcracker" clear stamp set.  This sweet little stamp set features a little girl with her nutcracker doll and the tiny mouse king.


To create this scene, I stamped my mouse and little girl and then masked them both off.  Then I stamped the fireplace and wall in the back ground.  These images are from the "Simple Room Christmas Add On" clear stamp set.

To create my textured purple wall, I laid down my blend of purple Copics and then I added a little bit of Blender solution to a textured rag and dabbed it all over the surface.  I did this before I colored anything!

Wishing you the last week before Christmas!

Happy last minute shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10