Sweet November Stamps ~ Christmas Cookies

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a yummy Christmas card featuring some new digitals stamps from Sweet November Stamps!

Today's card features the new "Christmas Cookies" digital stamps!  There are a HUGE amount of digi options for this group of digital stamps.  There are shaped cookies, cookie alphabets and even a baking sheet and cooling rack!  You can see them all listed in picture form at the bottom of this post.  So many possibilities!

I began by creating my scene in my photo editing software.  I chose to use the "Cookie Sheet", "Cookie Rack", "Santa Cookie", "Reindeer Cookie", "Penguin Cookie" and finally the "Polar Bear Cookie".

I hand drew in the red striped towel and the two icing bags along the sides.

I colored everything with my Copic Markers.

And who doesn't love a little sparkle?!?  I added some clear glitter to a few aspects of the cookies like Santa's hat, pom-pom and a little on the critters.

I wanted a fun greeting for the front of my card so I stamped out a greeting from the "Sugar and Spice" clear stamp set.

Hope you'll check out the Sweet November Stamps shop for all the cookie fun!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10