StampNation ~ Under the Sea

Today begins a new Weekend Challenge over at StampNation!  I'm this week's hostess!

This new challenge is all about the theme of "Under the Sea".

I used lots of fun Catherine Pooler Designs products for today's card.

I began by stamping the sweet sea creatures from the "Ocean Chums" stamp sets using Distress "Old Paper" ink onto some watercolor paper.

Then I started water coloring the water using Oh Boy!, Fiesta Blue and All That Jazz inks.

Next I used a variety of other CP inks to water color in my creatures including, Tiara, Tiki Torch, Garden Party, Uptown, Sea Glass, Royal Treatment, Crushed Violet, Pixie Dust and Lilac inks.

To added some final touches, I stamped some bubble images from the "Ocean Chums" stamp set using Oh Boy! ink and added touches of Lilac and Tiara inks to the bubbles.  I also stamped the sentiment from the "Hook Line & Sinker" stamp set using Royal Treatment ink.

To added some finer details, I also using some Polychromos Pencil wok too!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10