Sweet November Stamps ~ Hopping By!

 

Sweet November Stamps is having a Virtual Retreat Camp on July 19th and July 30th!

This retreat can be purchased over at the SNS shop and you have two options: you can purchase the physical kit or you can purchase a digital kitBrilliant!

If you're interested in seeing the whole physical kit of products, you can click the image below and Amy will share with you all those fun goodies:

One of the sweet stamp sets included in the kit is the cute "Hopping By" stamp set.  I decided to stamp this one out for you and give you a little sneak peek of this adorable un-frog-getable image...

I began my card by stamping my froggy image in Distress "Old Paper" ink for a no-line effect.

I proceeded to color the scene using my Copic Markers...

Isn't that little fairy riding froggy adorable?!?

Come and join our retreat!!!  For more information, click one of the images below.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10