Catherine Pooler ~ Aw Shuck FREEBIE!

 

Over at Catherine Pooler Designs we have perks for our customers!   This month we have an adorable little FREEBIE... "Aw Shucks"!

With a $50 purchase, before shipping and taxes, just add the stamp set to your cart and enter in the code to your order.

There is also a coordinating die to purchase too!

Here's a cute little card I created using the adorable little walrus...

I started by cutting a rectangle of anchor patterned paper from the "Bar Harbor" paper pack, then I stitched on another blue & white patterned paper to mimic some waves.

I used the "Postage Stamp Die" to die cut a hole and a postage stamp frame.  I used my CP Blending Brushes to apply some Do-si-do ink and then a splattering of Samba ink.

I stamped out the cute walrus and a couple of oysters from the new "Aw Shucks" stamp set, colored them with Copic Markers and then die cut them out using their coordinating die.

I applied everything to my card front and a card was born!

Make sure you check out the CP Shop for all the new products today!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10