Craft Roulette ~ Halloween Dragon

It's Sunday evening and time to share my latest creation for the latest episode of Craft Roulette!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday night over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project:  Circle  (the moon)
  • Colors:  Wizard of Oz (lots of fun bright colors!)
  • Element: On the Road (a physical road below the creature)
  • Random: Add Wings (the dragon has wings)

So this week's card I started off by stamping one of the adorable dragons from the Sweet November Stamps "Dragon Trio" stamp sets.

I created a mask for my dragon and for my moon and applied both to my stamped image.  Then I took some Scattered Straw Oxide ink and inked around the moon.  Then I inked the rest of the top of the image with Seedless Preserves Oxide ink and inked the edges with a tiny bit of Black Soot Oxide ink.

I stamped the trees from the Lavinia "Spring Trees" stamp set in black ink and colored in my dragon with Copics.  I also added some Copic mountains and a road in the foreground.


I stamped my greeting from the Catherine Pooler Designs "Hey Pumpkin" stamp set in Versamark ink and heat set it with gold detail embossing powder.  Some fun Sharpie White Paint Pen for some stars and my card was complete.

I hope you have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10