Sweet November Stamps ~ Fairytale Unicorns

Happy Saturday!  It's a big Sizzlin' Summer release over at the past 2 weeks over at Sweet November Stamps

Today I thought I would share a super fun rainbow creation featuring the new clear stamp set, "Fairytale Unicorns".

I started out my stamping my little flaying unicorn with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.

And then I colored her up with some Copic Markers.

To check out how I colored her up, you can check out my video tutorial HERE.

To create the rest of my card, I used the Catherine Pooler "Melon Edge" dies to create a white cloud edge from white cardstock and a vellum cloud edge too.

I used the CP "Twisted Sunburst Stencil" with Be Mine, Tiara and Oh Boy ink to create the rainbow rays.  I even added some water splatters to the rainbow and few final "Paris Sequins" too.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy the video!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10