Splitcoast ~ Where's the PAW-ty?

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today's card was created for my Splitcoaststampers newest sketch.

It's my turn for a sketch this week and here's what I've created for you... SC968:

I began my card by stamping 2 kitties and a puppy from the "More Peeking Pets" stamp set in Twilight ink.  I added a touch of Copic Markers for added interest and die cut them all out.

Next I took some of the beautiful "Touch of Frost" Slimline patterned papers and created a pieced design to mimic the sketch.

Then I die cut a pair of glasses from the "Pet Specs Dies", colored them with Copics and added them to the Corgi puppy's face.  Who doesn't love a puppy with glasses?!?!?


To finish off the card, I stamped a sentiment from the "Look Who's Talking Sentiments" stamp set in Cove Blue ink and die cut it with it's coordinating talk bubble die set.

Make sure to check out the sketch and all the contributor's creations over at Splitcoaststampers, HERE.

Have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10