Sweet Sentiment ~ November Release is Here!

Welcome to the November release for Sweet Sentiment!

This month's release is jam packed full of wonderful projects and has lots of cool masculine inspiration too!

Let's start with the adorable new "Handyman" stamp set!  This sweet stamp set features 3 female and 1 male handymen.  Each individual is featured doing something DIY!  Plus this stamp has lots of cool sentiments and logo type images.  This set also has an accompanying outline slice die too, here.

For my card today, I stamped out little masculine carpenter and colored him with Copic Markers.  Then I paper pieced on a sweet little tartan jacket for him to wear.  I placed him as my "I" in the "DIY" aspect of my card and added him to a tartan and circuit embossed background.

Check out that fun little tartan shirt...

Our release this month is mostly construction themed products, so there are a variety of fun stamp sets with coordinating slice dies to suit your fancy!  Plus there's as a new stencil called "Caution Tape Stencil" that would suit these themes perfectly.  Everything from this release is shown down below!

Well we can't forget the floral side of things this month too!  We have abrand new 3D floral stamp and die set for you too this month!

Meet... "Peccable Primrose"!  This stunning stamp set features a 2 piece primrose image, a variety of leaf shapes, a few buds and some beautiful sentiments too!


With flowers, I always love to search the web for cool species of cool looking blooms.  I found this one bright pink primrose that had variegated petals with darker pink strips so I attempted to mimic that with today's card!

I just love how they came out!

Be sure to check out the Sweet Sentiment Facebook group for more inspiration for this month's release!

See you soon with more card creations!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10