Stamp Anniething ~ Meet Jamal!

It's our final day of the Stamp Anniething release.  If your a coffee lover than you're gunna LOVE this month's release!  Today I want you to meet...

Introducing "Jamal - Brewtiful Day" our newest coffee themed Chibi cutie!

For today's card I started by stencilling the "Coffee Bean Stencil" over the front panel using a cream and a light brown ink.  Then I die cut the "Arched Window Box Die" frame from the card front and backed the opening with acetate. I colored the arched frame with some Copics and added it back to the void.

I built the back of the panel up with 3D foam tape, added some of the fun "Pumpkin Spice Latte Adornments" to the back of the shaker window and closed it up.

To complete the card I die cut the "Coffee Word Die" and colored up the words and the hearts with Copics and assembled them and added them across the window.

Then I stamped "Jamal - Brewtiful Day" with his side board and colored them in with Copics.  I used the corresponding dies to cut them out and adhered them to my card.  Voila!  A cute card!

So If you're into coffee and coloring, then this release is for you!  Check it all out in the Stamp Anniething shop now!

See you soon!

~ Ally ~
 

No comments:

 
09 10