Sweet November Stamps ~ Season's Tweetings

 

Happy Tuesday all! 

Today I'm sharing a snowy creation featuring previously release Winter stamps from the beautiful company, Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the adorable little adorned birdies from the "Bundle Up" stamp set and the cool scene builder elements from the "Horizon Lines: Alpine" stamp sets.

I began my card by stamping my little birdie first.   Then I masked him off and stamped my first pine tree horizon line and then my second horizon line.  I removed my mask and began coloring using my Copic Markers.


To add some of the feather details, I pulled out my White Gel Pen and added some once everything was colored.  I also used some Cosmic Shimmer "Fluffy Stuff" to add snow on my pine trees and around my snowy scene.


To check out the entire coloring of this card, click the image below for the video:

Click to view the video.

I hope you have a creative week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10