Sweet November Stamps ~ Snow Angels

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card featuring new Winter release stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps

Today's card features the adorable little angels from the new "Snow Angels" clear stamp set.  This is a beautiful 6x8 stamp collection features 4 cutie angels all decked out in winter garb, some sweet little birdies, some cool prospective tree trucks, tree branches and a cute owl too!

I began by stamping out my two little girls and my branch using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I masked off the 1/2" border around the outside of the scene.  I then masked off my branch and angels so I could use my Copic airbrush system to color in the sky and snow.


Then I colored in all the little angels and birds with Copic Markers.  I knew I just had to deck them out in purple dresses and jackets!  So cute!

For the snow on my branch, I added a little bit of Comic Shimmer - Fluffy Stuff.  It makes for great 3D snow!


A sweet little sentiment completed my card!

Make sure to check out my Instagram for more inspiration: @i_card_so_hard

Have a great week!  Go get crafty!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10