Stamp Anniething ~ Be Merry & Bright

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I'm here with a fun new Stamp Anniething card creation for this month!

Today's card features the adorable "Melanie with Ornaments" digital stamp set!  Isn't she cute?!?!

I colored her up with some fun Copic Markers, added some White Gel Pen accents and some glitter pen on all her pink outfit.

Copics:

  • skin: E25, E34, E31, E21, R20 
  • hair: E29, E19, E08, YR27 
  • pinks: RV32, R83, RV11
  • greens: YG17, YG03, YG01 
  • reds: R46, R24, R14 
  • gold: Y28, Y26 
  • black: N8, N6

I also cut out my panel with the fun scalloped rectangle die from the "Card Mat Die" set and added it to some green stripped paper from the "Spring Suprise" 6x6 patterned paper pack.

I had a blast coloring her up!

I hope you have a creative week!  See you soon!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10