Scrap N' Stamp ~ Penny Black Hop ~ Sending Christmas Cuddles

TGIF everyone! I hope you're week has gone well and you've taken a minute or two to get crafty!

Today I'm joining the Scrap N' Stamp design team and we're sharing some Penny Black inspiration over on Instagram today!

I chose to feature the adorable "Owl-ways Merry" stamp set today!  I stamped my sweet image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured them up using Copic Markers.  I fussy cut out my little owls and applied some Cosmic Shimmer - Fluffy Stuff on some of the Holly leaves to look like snow.

To create my background, I used some Catherine Pooler "Cove Blue" and "Tranquil" inks and dabbed them down a piece of watercolor paper.  I patted it with my paint brush until I got the final desired layering of colour.

Then for my card base, I used some "Cove Blue" ink and used a soft brush to apply an even coat around the edges.  Then I took the same ink and added the small sprig of Holly stamped image from the "Nature's Garland" stamp set.  I always love a tone-on-tone look.


Make sure you check out the entire Instagram Hop because you can WIN a gift certificate to the Scrap N' Stamp shop just for leaving a comment! 

Start HERE and good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10