Sweet Sentiment ~ Just Because Daisies

Happy Saturday all!  We have officially started summer here in our household this week as my teenager wrote his last exam.

Today I'm sharing a fun card I whipped up the other day.  It features the beautiful daisies from the "With Great Love" stamp set from Sweet Sentiment.

I started today's card by creating a "marble" effect using my Karin Markers.   I used some gold inks to bleed into the background as well as as added some veining too.

I used the beautiful "crop circles image" from the "Tropical Flora" stamp set with gold embossing powder to lay my triangular spray of florals.

For the triangle image, I first stamped it on some Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Cardstock using Memento "Desert Sand" ink.  I then colored it all using Copic Markers.  Once that was colored, I stamped it again and added gold embossing powder over top to match the back drop of the card front.

This week, in honor of our Sweet Sentiment Stamps & Friends Facebook 1000 member milestone, we would like you to "Show Us the Sweets!" We want to see ANY project that you made using Sweet Sentiment Stamps products! Only one entry per participant, must be a project created for this contest. Bonus entry if you tag a friend who participates as well! Entries MUST be placed in this album on or before June 25th, 2022 11:59 pm Mountain Standard Time. Don't have a Sweet Sentiment item yet? No problem, simply go to www.sweetsentiment.us and check out our digital image section, or even the color cards! You'll love them both! Who's ready to get inky???  To submit your project, see here!

Good luck!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10