Daisy Thank You!

Hello there everyone!  Happy Thursday!

Today I'm sharing another card featuring the floral-tastic "Sentimental Susan" stamp set from Sweet Sentiment.  This stamp also has an accompanying Sweet Slices Die set as well.

For my card, I started by stamping masking 3 of the daisy images using Memento "Desert Sand" ink on to the Sweet Sentiment Premium White Coloring Cardstock. This color of ink allows for a more no-line coloring effect since it's so light.

Copics: Flowers: BV23, BV31, BV20, RV09, RV25, RV02, RV00, BV000, YR65 

 Background: B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02

Next I coloring in all of my flowers and the dotted background using Copic Markers.  To add some of the darker details and petal details, I used some Polychromos Pencils.


I finished off the card by Copper embossed sentiment from the "With Great Love" stamp set plus if used the "Spirograph" image from the "Sentimental Susan" stamp set using Catherine Pooler "Oh Boy!" ink.  I love this subtle touch.

I hope my card inspires you to pull out some floral stamps and create a fun creation.

Have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~

 



Thank You
stamps: Sentimental Susan, With Great Love
inks: Memento (Desert Sand), CP (Oh Boy!)
cardstock: Sweet Sentiment Premium Cardstock, Tim Holtz (Metallic Copper)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail Copper)
other: Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils

No comments:

 
09 10