Sweet Sentiment ~ June Release ~ Sentimental Susan

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today is the June release day over at Sweet Sentiment!

Today I'm showcasing the brand new "Sentimental Susan" stamp set!  This gorgeous stamp set is part of Sweet Sentiments 3D blooms stamp set series!

For my card, I started with a piece of Strathmore Watercolor paper and some Versafine Black Onyx ink.  I stamped a variety of the fun blooms and leaves and my sentiment in the middle.

I used my Karin Markers to watercolor in my blooms and leaves.  I wanted the colors to bleed outside of the lines and be nice and loose.

To add a subtle touch, I took some Grey Flannel ink from Momento to add a subtle kiss of that cool "spirograph" type image... so cool!

I added a little gold splatter to finish off my card plus some very fine Copic Multi-liner lines to frame out the card!

Stay tuned for another release card later this afternoon!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~




Watercolor Posies
stamps: Sentimental Susan
inks: Versafine (Black Onyx), Memento (Grey Flannel),
cardstock: Strathmore Watercolor Paper

paint: Gansi Tambi (Starry Nights)
other: Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils

No comments:

 
09 10