RAWR!!

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun-tastic card featuring products from Sweet Sentiment.

Today's card has our brand new "RAWR!" stamp set!  These adorable Dino and prehistoric girls are perfect for so many projects! They are the perfect size for so many things from your planner, to ATCs, to cards, to so much more!

I began my card by making a card base using the Sweet Sentiment Kraft Colring Paper.  I then laid down our new "Dino Tracks Mandala Stencil" and I used some Pearlescent White Embossing Paste from Dreamweaver across the stencil.  While the embossing paste was wet, I sprinkled on some Copper and Gold embossing powders so they shuck into the embossing paste.

I let the paste dry and then I applied heat to the card front to heat set the embossing powders.  I then splattered some white and gold paint from the "Starry Nights" palette from Gansai Tambi.

I stamped the word "RAWR" several times across the top of the kraft card base in Versamark ink and added Detailed Copper embossing powder and heat set that.

Next I stamped my T-Rex and single cave woman images from the "RAWR!" stamp set onto some Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper using Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink.  This cardstock has SPARKLE to it!!! And it's awesome alcohol marker coloring paper.

Copics: Dino: YG25, YG223, YG03, YG01, YG00, G43, G24, YG67, Y17, Y13, Y02 skin: E44, E43, E42, R04, R20 hair: E49, E47, E44 outfit: E13, E15, E47

Next I coloring in both images using my Copic Markers.  I used a whole wack of green markers to color in that fun T-Rex!  I fussy cut out both images but there is an a Sweet Slices Die made to die cut out all the RAWR! images.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my card today!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10