Stamp Anniething - "Billy ~ Soak Up the Sun"

Today is the final reveal day for the June release over at Stamp Anniething!

Meet our final SEA-sonal little fella... "Billy ~ Soak Up the Sun"...

Copics: skin: E34, E11, E21, E04, E93 hair: E55, E53, E50 outfit/hat: B97, B45, B95, B91, B41/ YR07, YR16, Y17 sand: E57, E25, white gel pen, sharpie fine pen

For my card today I die cut a whole bunch of the new "Beach Builder Dies" layering shapes out of white cardstock.  I glued them all down on my white card base first.

Next I stamped my little Billy boy using Memento "Espresso Truffle" ink and colored him in using my Copic Markers.  I also stamped the little sand castle out on to kraft cardstock and added it over top of my white cardstock image.  I added some sand speckles using a fine Sharpie marker and a Sakura White Gel pen.



Don't forget to check out all the amazing add-on products for this wonderful release!

The "Poppy Stencil", the "Beach Word Die" and the fun "Beach Builder Die"...

Thanks for checking out all of the fun cards this week using the new products from the June release.

Everything is now in the Stamp Anniething Shop!   Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10