Three Room Studio ~ Splish! Splash!

Happy Saturday everyone! It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to create a card with a WATER THEME.  Now that theme can be interpreted in a few different ways!  You can create a water theme like a pond or aquarium but you could also use water to create a background like using watercolors.  The idea is to have fun!

I started by creating a watery background for my card by using a variety of Karin markers first.  Then I stamped out my images from the "Mermaid at Heart" stamp set with Desert Sand Memento ink.  I coloured all my images using Copic Markers and then I fussy cut them all out.

Here's a little close up of all my little sea creatures...

Now, make sure to check out my fellow Design Team members...


Now it's your turn!!  Check out all the details on the post below.
 
Good luck!
 
~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10