Chibitronics ~ Light Up Forest Frame

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today I'm over on the  Chibitronics YouTube Channel sharing how I created this fun LIGHT UP Forest Frame!

I started by purchasing this pretty dark wood painted wood edges 4x6 frame from my local craft store.  I knew I wanted a frame that had a wide border around it not only to be able to glue stuff but to be able to create my circuit!


To push out the display I planned to create at the base of my frame, I used some thin cardboard and built the base out a bit by making a box type extension. Then I created my 2 aspects of my circuit (positive line & negative line) all across the base.  I hid the battery housing for my two 3V batteries on the back of the frame.  For the circuit I used the amazing "Conductive Fabric Tape".  It was going to be a little more durable and flexible for this project!


Next I applied all of my "White LED Light Stickers" to my circuit ensuring that the stickers were aligned with the correct sides of the circuit properly.  Tada... let there be light!

Next I adhered moss, lichens, a mini pine cone, twigs from my yard and some Silhouette die cut shapes (ferns & oak leaves) right over top of my circuitry. 

And with some batteries and the press of the battery housing... VOILA!  A little forest fame is born...

I love that the LED Stickers are so bright that they can shine right through the moss so easily!

Thanks for joining me today!  If you wish to check out the video tutorial, CLICK HERE.

Have a crafty week everyone!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10