Beep Beep Jeep!

Happy Tuesday all! I hope the week has started off well for you!  Today is my day to share a fun Sweet Sentiment creation with you!

Today I'm featuring the adorable "Beep Beep Jeep" stamp set!  Beep beep... coming through! Look out for the fun adventures and great memories that are going to come with the projects that will be made with this new fun stamp.

Now I'm sure you're not really aware but I'm a Jeep Girl!  I have a standard White 4 door '16 Wrangler Sport named White Widow.  As you can tell from the picture, my hubby has a matching Jeep parked right behind her.  He has an '08 Wrangler X with a V8 in it named Rumbler.

 

So this stamp set is near and dear to my heart!  The year after we bought my Jeep they brought out the '17 purple color... and I was smitten... hence my purple Jeep today!

I used both the White Sweet Sentiment Coloring Paper and the Kraft on my card today.  The Jeep was colored with Copic Markers and popped up along with the fun wood grain border I created.  The names on the sign post are actual Jeep trails that we used to live near when we lived closer to Calgary.

So some day, I'd like to repaint my Jeep purple!


To follow in the purple theme, I'd like to show you a new product at Sweet Sentiment.  It's called a Copic Color Blend Stand and you use it to store up to 5 Copic Markers in it as you color.  So if you know you're going to use a certain series (or color blend) of Copics to color in your skin color of an image, you can place those markers in a row on your desk. This way you'll know what order to use them in.  Plus, you can store your caps in the lower 2 holders so they don't roll away.   So super cool right?!?!  PLUS, these are made in 4 different colors; white, black, purple and pink.

Have a great day!  Now go get creative!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10