With the Glow of the Fireflies

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is my Stamp Anniething DT Day!

I decided to print out a copy of the adorable little "Princess Troll" digital image and create a scene for her.

I think  my favorite part of creating cards is to create scenes for my characters.  It just makes me happy to create a little story and then make it come to life on the paper.

So for today's card, I wanted to place my little Princess Troll out in the woods in front of little woodland house at night.  The stars are just beginning to appear in the sky and she is being surrounding by a whole bunch of glowing fireflies.


And I think I made that happen!  I hand drew the little little tree house, colored everything in using Copic Markers and stamped the birthday greeting from the "Bumblebee and Roses" stamp set to finish off my card.

It was a labor of love and I love how the whole card came out.  This little beauty is already in the mail and off to someone special!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!  Go and create!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10