Create a Scene

 

Howdy!  Happy Saturday!  Time for another Saturday Challenge with Three Room Studio!

This week we're CREATING A SCENE!

I chose to create a scene using the frogs and greenery from the "It's a Ponderful Life" stamps and a little fairy from the "Believe in Fairies" stamps.

I used my Copic Markers to colour in all my images and my back ground element.  I also added some Polychromos Pencils to get some finer details in a few places.

Psssstttt.... did you happen to notice a few things about my card?????  We have a few new TRS products headed your way next week!

NOW... check out what Jeannie Lieu has created to share with us today.

Make sure you come and PLAY ALONG with us!  You do NOT have to use Three Room Studio stamps to participate!  Check out the blog for details; HERE.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10