Sweater Weather!

 

Happy Monday everyone!  Catherine has revealed another fun bundle for the Nordic Wood Collections today.

Today I cut out the beautiful "Holly Framed Cover Plate Die" from Premium White cardstock and then I colored up my paper using Juniper Mist ink.  I also die cut the same die into the pinky patterned paper from the "In the Alps 6x6" paper.

I trimmed the bottom holly and pine cones images from the bottom portion of the die cut and then backed it with a "Sweater Weather Background" stamp using Polished ink. 

To finish it off I stamped and die cut out some snowflakes from the "Bunny Slopes" stamp set plus I included a fun sentiment too!


If you are a StampNation member, you get to SHOP EARLY tomorrow at 12 noon EST!  Hooray!!  Just one of the fun perks of being a member.

If you haven't already seen today's sneak peek products, check out Catherine's YouTube from today: HERE.

The Nordic Wood Collection will go live in the CP Shop on Wednesday!! WOOHOO!

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Nordic Wood sneaks!  Have a great rest of your week.

~ Ally ~

 

*** I will add direct picture links to all the CP products once they go live in the CP Shop for ease of shopping!  ***


stamps: Bunny Slopes, Sweater Weather Background
cardstock: Premium White
inks: Polished, Juniper Mist
dies: Holly Framed Cover Plate, Circles
patterned paper: In The Alps 6x6

No comments:

 
09 10