New ~ Nordic Wood Collection from CP!

 

Squeal... it's coming!  It's the Nordic Wood Collection from Catherine Pooler Designs!  This collection is winter geared and not necessarily a Christmas or holiday collection but you can certainly make all of this collection holiday worthy!

I just had to share my favorite aspect of this collection... the stamp set, "Bunny Slopes" and it's coordinating die set.

I used the Sweet Sixteen ink to stamp the background with all the fun snowflakes from the Bunny Slopes stamp set.  Then I took some Sugared Lavender and added some hearts and also made some direct-to-paper cardstock for my label back ground; the Lattice Frame Die.

Then I used some random sizes of masking paper to create the tree shapes and branches.  Then I used a blending brushes with some Sauna ink to create the soft yellow sky. 

The skiing bunny is adorable right?!?!?

If you are a StampNation member, you get to SHOP EARLY!  Hooray!!  Just one of the fun perks of being a member.

If you haven't already seen today's sneak peek products, check out Catherine's YouTube from today: HERE.

The Nordic Wood Collection will go live in the CP Shop on Wednesday!! WOOHOO!

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Nordic Wood sneaks!  Have a great rest of your weekend.

~ Ally ~

 

*** I will add direct picture links to all the CP products once they go live in the CP Shop for ease of shopping!  ***



Sunrise Skiing
stamps: Bunny Slopes
cardstock: Premium White
inks: Sugared Lavender, Sweet Sixteen, Sauna, Sand Castle
dies: Bunny Slopes, Lattice Frame Die
other: Copic Markers

No comments:

 
09 10