Garden of Gratitude

 

Happy Sunday!  It's Day 3 of the Quiet Christmas collection reveal from Power Poppy!

Today we bring you another garden inspired creation by Marcella!  You'll adore the lattice tree and the garden boot bouquet for sure.  Introducing... Garden of Gratitude!


I just couldn't resist that fun lattice Christmas tree!  How adorable!?!? I kept my card and coloring very simple for my card.


 Now... check out what my fellow Bloomies have created to share today with you!

Allison - you're here!
Leslie
Gloria
Broni
Barbara W
Stacy 
Christine 
Nancy
Barbara C
Lisa
Julie
Jenny
Sathya

Power Poppy Blog 

 Thanks for stopping by!  We'll see you again tomorrow for Day 4!

~ Ally ~ 



stamps: Power Poppy (Garden of Graditude)
cardstock: Recollections (100# White), Tim Holtz (Metallic Confections)
inks: Kraftin' Kimmie (Wicked Black), Copic Markers
patterned papers: Recollections (Say Freeze 6x6)
other: Stickles (Diamond), Gloss Accents

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable Ally. I like the colors and your beautiful coloring. Super sweet Christmas card.

 
09 10