Three Room Studio's First Saturday Challenge!

 

Howdy!  Happy Saturday!  Come and join me over on the Three Room Studio blog today as we are debuting our brand new challenges!

I'm actually this week's hostess and I've chose this week's challenge to use this sketch...

For the background part of the sketch, I chose to make my own patterned paper.  I used most of the fun words from the "Yay!" stamp set plus a few added ones from the "Simple Sentiments" stamp set too! I added a few fluttering things from the "Believe in Fairies" in the little gaps in the pattern.  I love the way our fairy sits on our card front.

Here's a little close up of the fairy.  I added some clear glitter pen over top of her wings along with some of the wings of the little winged critters on the back ground.


Please take a gander at some of our fellow designer creations with today's challenge...

Allison Cope

Kevin Bray

Thanks for checking out our talented designers! 

Make sure you check out the challenges rules.  They're very simple.  check out more details, HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope have a wonderful long weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10