Shake Your Booty!


Happy Friday all!  I'm back with another fun and easy Christmas card today featuring stamps, dies and inks from Catherine Pooler Designs.

The brand new Jolly Holiday collection is in the CP shop now and it's already for you to shop!

I knew as soon as I saw the adorable Elf shoes from the "Nice List" stamp set that I wanted to make a fun shaker card.  This stamp set has a coordinating die set so it made it super easy to cut out those booty shapes.  I colored in my boots with Lime Rickey and our two NEW ink colors, Deck the Halls, a glorious deep holiday green and Cranberry Fizz, a beautiful dark red.

I die cut out the fun "Peace & Joy Word Die" and added some fun patterned papers from the "Holiday Whimsy 6x6 Paper Pad".  For my jiggly parts, I used the "Mistletoe Sequins". 

I hope you too have begun the process of making your holiday cards!  Make sure you check out the CP Shop for more fun Jolly Holiday collection products!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10