A Frosty Favorite!

  

Happy Saturday!  Christmas cards are my all time favorite cards to make.  I was playing around with all my new Jolly Holiday collection goodies from Catherine Pooler and I made a card that I just loved!

I first decided on the ink colors I was going to use; Skylight, Sage, Spruce and Seafoam inks.  I knew they would look like frosty tree pieces!

I used the "Jolly Trees" stamp set and I stamped all different kinds of combinations of those four ink colors together and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.  

I backed my card base with an embossed piece of cardstock using the delicate "Dotted Zig Zag Cover Plate" die.  I also added the "Peace & Joy Word Die" with some Star Dust Stickles.

This card turned out to be my very favorite card of the bunch.  I hope it inspires you to grab a unique color palette for your new holiday card!

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10