A Harvest Howdy!

                                      

TGIF everyone!  I hope you've had a crafty week!

I'm here today to share a fun card I sent one of my PenPals this month.  It features this beautiful Fall floral scape on it from the "Fortunes of Fall" stamp set by Power Poppy.


 
I used the beautiful "Lattice Frame Die" from Catherine Pooler Designs as my frame for the flowers.
 
Here is the card opened up.  The sentiment strip actually holds the card closed with a magnet.

Now.... check out what my fellow Bloomie has created to share with you today....

Christine Okken

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Ally what fun colours in that pretty lattice! And such a cool card design.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, wow, wow! Ally, this is amazing and has real eye appeal with the beautiful colors! And as always, your coloring is sheer delight! I love how you've used the amazing lattice die. Wondering whether you colored the inserts of cut the die numerous times. No matter...I LOVE it! You totally rock, my friend! Hugs and love, and happy and howdy harvest!! xoxo

 
09 10