Power Poppy: Snow Kissed

Howdy and Happy Monday everyone!  Today is Day of a more than week long release of Power Poppy’s newest and most fabulous Happiest Holiday 2017 release.

Today’s stamp set features all things winter and knit!  There are so many gorgeous sentiments and snowy kissed items you are sure to love.

Introducing… Snow Kissed


For my card to day I featured the adorable little snowman and one of the gorgeous repeatable knit designs…
Copics: BG0000, BG000, B000, BG01, T5, T7, T8, R37, R39, R20, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, YG23, YG25, YG17, YG93 

Take a few moments and check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders have created to share with you today…

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned tomorrow as we showcase some more Christmas cheer!
~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Snow Kissed)
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It (White), Stampin’ Up! (Cherry Cobbler)
Inks: Memento (Rhubarb Stalk, Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Spectrum Noir (Clear Sparkle Pen)
Dies: My Favorite Things (A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX 2), Spellbinders (Curved Borders 2, A2 Bracket Borders 1)
Ribbon: Offray (Burgundy), Twine (Christmas)
Other: Nuvo Drops (Mountain Dew)

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Ooooh - I love how you showcased "Snow Kissed" with the knit design peeking out underneath! Gorgeous!

lritchie said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, this snowman is so whimsical and amazingly cute!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Ally! I LOVE this snowman, and your colors and coloring are FABULOUS! Wow! Love the adorable face, and what a wonderful layout with the rolling hills (of snow...hehe!), and I really love the knit design...the dies...and that sweet bow with the twine! I AM IN LOVE! Hehe! He will be mine! I love him, and you have really started off this show with a POW! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Lisa said...

Such a fun card, that snowman is just adorable! I also really like how you used the knit accents!

Traci M said...

You've brought this sweet snowman to life! I adore the Nordic print repeat peeking from underneath!!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so totally cute... and fun, the die cuts are a great touch. Oh and the look of the stamp for the bottom background is awesome. Darling and so much fun.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such an adorable winter card !

 
09 10