Power Poppy: Mini Holiday Wreaths

Howdy all!  Happy Friday everyone!

Today I’m playing along with the brand new Power Poppy “Power & Spark Challenge” for October.  This month Stacy has challenged us to make our creations “Mini & Mighty”…
For challenge details, please visit the Power Poppy Blog.

Today I chose to use some fun digital stamps!  I have used “Wreath: Birch & Evergreens” for my first card.  I printed it out onto a light weight kraft cardstock and then colored it with Prismacolor Pencils.
Prismacolor Pencils: White, Cream, Crimson Red, Light Umber, Black, Chartreuse, Apple Green, Grass Green 
Copic Markers: E30, E31

For my second card I used the fun “Wreath: Boxwood & Cranberry” and also colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  I just love the touch of blues with all the greens on this wreath.
Prismacolor Pencils: Light Aqua, Crimson Red, Chartreuse, Apple Green, Grass Green, True Green 

Check out what my fellow Bloom Brigaders created to share with you…

Tomorrow is World Card Making Day!  I hope you all get a chance to have some fun creating with some fun papers and stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment… I’d love to hear from you!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Wreath: Birch & Evergreens, Wreath: Boxwood & Cranberry)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White, Kraft)
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen), Versamark 
Patterned Paper:  Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Plaid: Christmas 6x6), Your Next Stamp (Winter Plaid 6x6)
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous! (Detail White)
Dies:  Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Squares)

7 comments:

lritchie said...

Both cards are gorgeous but I love the white wreath on the kraft cardstock!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, I LOVE these darling wreaths, and what beautiful pencil coloring! I am really trying to get into using my pencils, so these are really inspiring! And I love the little cards...little is always so dear! Love your DP and can hardly wait till Monday to see your video. Wow, that card looks fabulous, sweet friend! You are amazing!! Hurry up, Monday! Hehe! Hugs and love...and stay warm (saw all that snow...brrr!). xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Love your mini cards...especially the white birch wreath one! The white on kraft is perfect!

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally I didn't even think about using these digi's, great idea! I like the stitched edging and oh such pretty colors. Wonderful mini's girlie.

ChristineCreations said...

These are gorgeous Ally! Those plaid backgrounds are perfection for each design, they capture the woodsy feel and then the bright and cheerful. Lovely pencil colouring too!

Kathy Jones said...

Oh Ally - these are just gorgeous! Love the use of kraft and your awesome colouring! Love the rustic feel!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are great cards !

 
09 10