Catherine Pooler ~ Christmas in July

Over at StampNation every two weeks we provide a challenge for our members. This week's challenge is to create a card or project for Christmas in July

Today's card features a few Catherine Pooler Designs products. 

I began by stamping a variety of pieces from the "Winter Vibes" stamp set.  I used Oh Boy, Melon Ice, Pucker Up and Party Dress inks. I cut each piece out with it's corresponding die.


Next I stamped a whole bunch of the 3 sizes of snowflakes all over a a piece of white cardstock using the exact 4 same ink colors.

I die cut this panel with the largest die from the "Dots & Scallops Dies".


Then I cut a circle towards the top left hand corner of the panel.  I used the whole to position a greeting on my card base.  I stamped the sentiment from the "Seasonal Mix Sentiments" stamp set in Party Dress ink and popped the panel onto the card front using 3D foam.

And voila... a Christmas card to add to my stash!

Check out all the fun StampNation has to offer!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10