Sweet November Stamps ~ Lazy Days of Summer Release


Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing some cards featuring the brand new "Lazy Days of Summer" digital release from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the "Lazy Days of Summer Emsley" digi stamp.

I started by printing her out and coloring in the sky.  It's hard to see but I first colored in the sky with a series of teal green and yellow green Copic Marker swirls of color.  Then I masked it all off and added a layer of Black Soot Distress Oxide ink over top to make it appear like the aurora borealis. 

I colored in the rest of the scene in true, bright color and then I toned down the darker spots with a series of C3-5 markers. 

To add the lantern, I used the "Camping Wees" stamp set and I masked off the lantern from one of the fairies to appear like it was tucked in the hammock.

To finish off the card I added a simple sentiment, also from the "Camping Wees" clear stamp set.

I hope you check out Sweet November Stamps for all the new girlies ready for summer.

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10