Rainbow Thanks

Howdy and Happy Sunday!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge from Three Room Studio.  This week the challenge is to create a THANK YOU card.

I haven't been feel tip top the last few days so I didn't get to actually making my card until yesterday.  I even decided at the last minute to create it LIVE.  You check that out HERE.

For my card I used the fun "Aww Thanks" stamp set and some fun brightly coloured inks..

Now... don't forget to check out my fellow design team members who participated this week...


Thanks for checking out our talented designers!
 
We would LOVE for you to play along with our Three Room Studio stamps and products but you are more than welcome to use other companies to participate.  Visit the Three Room Studio blog for details!
 
OUR PRIZE: One lucky participant per month will be WIN a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop!  Good luck!
 
~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10