Let's Go Camping!

Happy Thursday!  I hope the week has gone well for you!

Today I'm sharing a card that I have already shared on my Instagram and the Chibitonics Instagram channel.

My camping card features many cool products from Chibitronics!

To create my card, first I stamped all of the adorable images from this My Favorite Things stamp set called "Happy Campers".  I created masks for each of the elements as well.  Using my Copic Airbrush system, I added a base color to my sky and ground.

Next I created the light up area that the front panel was going to sit over top of.  I wanted the moon, campfire and the mouse's tiny lantern to light up.  I marked where each of those items were going to fall on the card base.

Next I made the little battery holder and applied the lines of Copper Tape so that the battery holder would be connected to each of the light up area.  I had to create a Copper Tape bridge for my negative line of tape to go over top of the positive line of copper tape.  All it is a wide strip of cardstock used a barrier between the two lines of tape.

Then I applied the fun white LED light stickers to each of my image areas ensuring that the positive and negative ends of the stickers were located across the proper copper tape lines.

Once all the 3D foam tape was added around the lights across the card base, the front panel was placed on the card base.  When you hit the button, this is what happens...

We have lit up moon, lantern and campfire!  SOOOO cool!  One of besties is going to enjoy this card.  She were Scout Leaders for many years together and she'll appreciate the sentiment of this card for sure!

Stay tuned for more amazing light up cards from me soon!

Happy interactive card creating!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10